GCM teaches through the media to create the awareness of the need to support needy widows and orphans in the society,
to care for such people and not to mistreat them in order to receive God’s blessing as stated in the scriptures
(eg. James 1:27). We make the general public know the plight of widows and orphans through radio broadcast of local
FM (radio) stations and also through literature: audio CDs and pamplets.
We speak for widows, defend, counsel, encourage and educate them as well as educate the general public on the following issues:
- How relatives of the deceased must treat widows and orphans.
- Know what to do when a woman become a widow unexpectedly.
- What men must do to secure their wives and children before they drop dead unexpectedly.
- Some important things that the general public need to know about them.
- Addressing issues like widowhood rites, and the challenges of widowhood, etc.